Garlic (Allium Sativum) has been used as a charm against evil and dates back to Ancient times. the ancient Egyptians believed in a Vampire-like ghost that killed sleeping children by sucking up their breath. The protection that was used against the attacks of this murderous monster was a wreath of garlic.
The use of garlic is known all over the world, not only as a tasty accent to foods, but also as a charm against evil spirits. Even in places such as China or Malaysia, people smear the forehead of their children to protect them from Vampires, and in the West Indies too, garlic is used as a means of protection against the evil practices and Magical Spells of Witches and Sorcerers.
In Romania, garlic is also a weapon of importance in the everlasting battle against Vampires. Romanians used to make certain that they ate garlic every day for their protection. They also smeared garlic on the windows and the doors of their houses, on the gates to their farmyards, and even on the horns of their cattle. They believed that these Vampires had a great fear of garlic. If a deceased person was thought to be in danger of becoming a Vampire, one common protective measure was stuffing some pieces of garlic into the orifices of the corpse, especially the mouth. This was done in order to prevent evil spirits from entering the dead body. At the same times it served the purpose of preventing the soul of the deceased from re-entering its body. Another anti-Vampire practice that we can find in Romania is the anointing of the corpse, especially the heels, with a mixture of oil, fat, incense, gunpowder and garlic.
In some cultures people would simply wear a necklace of garlic cloves for protection against evil. Any way you look at it.... garlic is believed to be a major source of protection from evil.
Now I am going to tell you about my experiences with garlic. For me.... I take odor free Garlic tablets every night before I go to bed. I take 2 - 1,000mg tablets at a time. Also the reason I take it at night is so I do not worry about burping up garlic during the day. Garlic has boosted my immune system immensely... to where I never ever get sick any more.... never. To hell with vitamin C Tablets.... they just don't compare. Also my cholesterol has dropped big time. Plus... the bad spirits stay away from me.
Garlic has some extremely great health benefits. It will lower your cholesterol and unclog your arteries. It will shrink cancerous tumors and keep cancer out of your body. It will also boost your immune system greatly. Now don't wait till you get sick or have cancer to start taking it..... start now! And see you life improve.
Here are the benefits that are shown from studies:
* Garlic lowers blood pressure a little.
* Garlic lowers LDL Cholesterol a little.
* Garlic helps reduce atherosclerotic buildup (plaque) within the arterial system. One recent study shows this effect to be greater in women than men.
* Garlic lowers or helps to regulate blood sugar.
* Garlic helps to prevent blood clots from forming, thus reducing the possibility of strokes and thromboses (It may not be good for hemophiliacs).
* Garlic helps to prevent cancer, especially of the digestive system, prevents certain tumors from growing larger and reduces the size of certain tumors.
* Garlic helps to remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.
* Raw Garlic is a potent natural antibiotic and, while far less strong than modern antibiotics, can still kill some strains of bacteria that have become immune or resistant to modern antibiotics.
* Garlic has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
* Garlic dramatically reduces yeast infections due to Candida species.
* Garlic has anti-oxidant properties and is a source of selenium.
* Garlic probably has many other benefits as well.
I hope that you will all use this information to help you live a happier, healthier life!.
Many Blessing be upon you....
Source: Magic and Spells